March 30, 2019

A beautiful lunch buffet at Prime 42 BY NEBRASKA FARMS in Shiodome City Center

Hello guys😀

Today, I tell you about one lunch buffet on the 42nd floor of Shiodome City Center in Tokyo.


I show you wide variety of petit desserts. Aren't these so lovely?😍


I know, I have to eat an appetizer before a dessert...^^ I dished out a salad for myself. Wow, it is very fresh and has a delicate taste...!

"Prime 42 BY NEBRASKA FARMS" is buying beef of the highest quality from Nebraska, U.S.A.
For lunch, we can enjoy their delicious foods at a reasonable price.


Rice and soup are also richly provided.  On the day I visited, there were curry&rice, and minestrone.
Great taste!

A lunch buffet is ¥1,800+tax.  I think this place is a well-kept secret.  So...you are lucky to see my post😘


Dessert time💕


weekday lunch buffet   11:30 - 14:30   


Wouldn't you be away from your task and be in a relaxing mood leisurely?


May you have a great day, no matter where you are in the world.    See you again... Rose