January 24, 2021

The sophisticated at first glance yet strong flower. Is it like someone?

It is a pleasant surprise to me that the flower arrangement delivered to me about one month ago is still lively and giving me a comfort in my room during this time of isolation.

 The 2nd stage☆

The following picture was taken on December 26th when it was delivered to my apartment. Lately, switched over from several flowers that finished blooming, white & pale greenish white flowers started blooming. I wonder where so many buds were inside! I realize the buds had been waiting for their turn during purple/white roses and orange gerberas(maybe?) were blooming. How elaborately created this flower arrangement was! 

 The 1st stage☆

The shape of the frilled white & pale greenish white flowers resembles rose's. I googled it, and is it Eustoma Lisianthus Double? I got very interested in this flower. While it looks clean and sophisticated, it is strong and amazingly long lasting! I felt a sense of intimacy. LOL 

 The 2nd stage☆

Then what is this cute flower? I've never imagined an initial small bud would grow like this and bloom a pale pink flower. It is also pretty yet strong! 

Dear friends, would you kindly let me know if you know the name of this pretty pink flower?

Though I don't have a physical strength, I am mentally and physically strong ultimately in the long run. However, I am a woman who feels happy when I am cared about. Got that, Collie!?

So everyone, I'm happy you visited my blog. Wishing you a wonderful week❤︎ Rose