February 2, 2019

An exciting challenge by bicycle to Tim Hortons, Oxford.

Ooooh!  It's a challenge!!!


After eating late lunch at Red Knapp's, I left for Tim Horton. A doggy bag suspended from a bicycle handle bar made cycling a little difficult. The nicely paved sidewalk ended while I was riding far from Downtown Oxford.

Oh, look...there is just a white line between the roadway and the sidewalk. The sidewalk is not paved with bricks nor has difference in level. Cars pass by me quickly and sometimes it's pretty scary since I feel it is close to me.


Finally arrived in Tim Hortons😂       Good job, Rose~~~~☆(←saying to myself)

This is Tim Hortons in Oxford, Michigan.


I bound my(Collie's) bicycle to the signpost.  My dear...I am sorry I made you alone, but would you be here while I spend time at Tim Hortons?

Actually, a bicycle is an only means of transportation for me to go back to Collie's house. If it is stolen, I can't go back~~😭


Tim Hortons is Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain. I haven't eaten food yet. I was looking forward to relaxing here with sweet & coffee💕

Teen boys were coming, and impressively they were polite good boys.


I ordered a sour cream grazed donut❤︎ with a dark roast coffee, medium-sized❤︎

Take a break♪


A donut is SO sweet. Well, it's okay if it is once in a while✨   I chilled at Tim Hortons.


Tim Hortons coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Also, it is a pleasant place to stop by for a quick snack. Tim Hortons in Oxford is open 5:00am - 10:00pm every day.

I sent a message to Collie with a coffee & donut picture. "I will come home from now."


I returned to Oxford residential area taking more than 1 hour. A white house with red doors caught my eyes. Quiet beautifulness... I stoped to take one quick picture.

I found Collie e-mailed me back. He says he can go to Tim Hortons to pick me up because he finished work. I answered, "Don't worry, I can go home by bicycle."

"OK, let's race! =3 " (← I'm saying to myself...)

I went through a bumpy road, a puddle of rain, and a slope. Drivers kindly gave way to me. Every time, I expressed my gratitude by hand to them.


No sooner had I reached home than his car arrived just after me. The game ended in a tie. 😶

Rose "I brought back a souvenir for you."
It is my meal at Red Knapp's. My extra white bag was helpful because they gave me boxes but didn't have a plastic bag.
Collie "Wow, you needed to make an effort to carry it all the way by bicycle, thank you, Rose!"

It was a long bike ride.  And the bicycle was my confidant.