October 22, 2019

I show you my economy class dinner & breakfast of Delta Airlines from Detroit to Tokyo

It is as the above title says. I use Delta Airlines when I fly to Detroit.

I love it when they begin to serve drinks & snacks after takeoff for a destination. This is the moment I really feel my vacation has started! A glass of sparking wine, or white wine is a toast for me to start a trip, free from the pressure of daily work.

This time, I'll show you my meals of economy class from Detroit to Tokyo.  Firstly, dinner!


I am satisfied with a lasagna-like hot dish. A shrimp cocktail, adding another delight of taste to the whole meal. A simple salad gets flavorful with dressing...


Layered pasta is rich in fillings. I ordered white wine from free drinks. I'm enjoying plenty wine in a plastic cup♡

It is a waste to eat before you get on an airplane. You should be hungry to enjoy these food supplied by Delta Airlines!

Once you paste butter-flavored margarine (trans fat 0) on a round pretzel, it will be a dessert which also goes with wine♪


When we got close to Tokyo, breakfast was served.

Eggs, potatoes, and a sausage are an energetic start of the day. Fresh fruits are making a morning even fresh. I already miss the United States...


Isn't it great to start a day with a smooth sparkling wine if it's once in a while!?  Sparkling wine is free, too😍  There is a chocolate after a meal♪

So... I am totally happy with Delta meals.

I'd love to have a chance to relax there again..... or flying in business class by some possibility!?