January 26, 2019

I recommend LINGUINE JAMBALAYA at Red Knapp's in Oxford to you!

Today is the last day I can use his bicycle(I have been thinking he bought it for me, but actually it was "his" bicycle... 😑tsk) during my stay in Michigan.

When I reached Red Knapp's by bicycle from his house, it was already past 14:00. I got soooooo hungry!!! I felt even dizzy because of too much hunger. (++)~



My dear Red Knapp's, I will come soon!

In Japan, I had searched on the internet and decided what I'd order. It was one of the pasta.



Not so long after I placed an order, fantastic bread was served. Wow!!! I couldn't help saying thank you😍 to a waitress with delight. Warm bread dusted with herb looks so good❤︎❤︎❤︎

Wonderful surprise, it's included when we order pasta. It was yummy, and made starving me happy while I was waiting for my pasta.


Yes! Yeah! The pasta I was longing for. I requested cheese a little bit on it when I was asked by a waitress.



LINGUINE JAMBALAYA   $14.99

Shrimp, Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Bell Peppers and Onions in a Spicy Creole
Cream Sauce, tossed with Linguine Pasta from ~Fresh Pasta~ of the Menu.

Served with fresh baked bread.😁


Again, I couldn't say "Wow! It is gorgeous!" to a waitress when it was served.

A food I have been longing for since after I saw the pictures many people uploaded on the gourmet page information.



Tasty💕  Red Knapp's is an American Grill, however, pasta is really great I think!

How can I say, Italian American? or American Italian??

I definitely want to order JAMBALAYA again at this restaurant, although I am carious about other pastas from ~Fresh Pasta~.

I am happy.....and full....😄


Later, I shared this fabulous food (of course bread, too!) with Collie at his house.

It is delicious, but not an amount to eat by one person. A box is a necessity.

I really recommend LINGUINE JAMBALAYA at Red Knapp's American Grill in Oxford. It is not open for breakfast, but open for lunch and dinner. Enjoy!

Love and happiness to all, 
Rose