April 30, 2019

We love House Salad with Olive Garden's signature Italian dressing♪

Olive Garden ITALIAN KITCHEN is an American chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine.


Family Style Dining... However, it is something for many of us (including Collie & Rose).


We often go to Olive Garden to eat House Salad, served with their signature Italian dressing. Its freshly sour taste mixed together with vegetables is the reason that makes us come back again. 

And freshly-baked Breadsticks. I can't resist the garlic butter scent that warm breads give off when I hold one piece in my mouth.

Salad and bread are so great that I could eat only these two with beer or wine without a main dish....if it is OK at the restaurant. Probably not..


So, I ordered a simple meal (almost a kind of appetizer) for myself.  Spinach-Artichoke Dip, a blend of spinach, artichokes and five cheeses served warm with house-made pasta chips.

Draft Bud light is mine♪     Collie, seated facing me, ordered -


Shrimp Scampi, I think. Creamy pasta tossed with sautéed shrimps and bell peppers... It seems that he customized the menu..?  :3  Looks good, though.


Like a vegetarian who can eat dairy products. Anyway, it must go with wine, too.

Collie's shrimp was great, too. ^^(←got Collie's food again...)


There are free refills for the House Salad.  It really tastes amazing! 

Would you like to go to Olive Garden?  I'd like to go!  I DO miss House Salad and Breadsticks.