June 22, 2019

Powerful dark color! Royal Oak winter lights in Michigan

About 12-minute drive from Birmingham, yes! in Michigan -

We see the winter lights everywhere in the city of Royal Oak.


Dark green color is characteristic of this city!


Oh, how I love lighting displays all over town at this time of the year!


In Royal Oak, the several lights are all dark, and the feature is making this city shown differently from other cities in Michigan.


I always appreciate Collie, my official ^^ photographer, voluntarily takes pictures of mine.
He often says, "Stand there, Rose.", and takes a quick photo smartly.


Although I have been in Michigan many times, I think it's the first for me to see Royal Oak Christmas lights.

Dark green, dark blue, red, and vivid pink...


See? Even light blue is dark over there!


It was a mind winter evening. Of course it's cold, but there were no snow I expected in this season.


We will stay here for a while. There is a place Collie wants to take me to. People living in Michigan might have a guess, however, I save it till "after next time". I hope you'll come to visit me again here!