October 4, 2019

hanging out at meijer and what I found this time

Meijer is an American supermarket throughout the Midwest. Which headquarters is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I like the atmosphere of Meijer. Somehow, I feel the image of the store is feminine.


It makes me smile to see FUJI, a variety of apples developed in Japan😊  Happy to know Japanese apples are popular around the US.


These white big ones are...SPANISH CHEESE?  I'd love to taste it sometime. It is more of now than sometime!  I didn't buy it because I had to go back to Japan next day...😭


💙STOP Wishing  START Doing💙       💜POSITVE MIND  POSITIVE VIBES  POSITIVE LIFE💜

Wow, meijer has charming mugs!  You can make a fresh start every time you drink with this mug☆


It sounds pretty good :  "whiter teeth in 2 weeks!"  "LUMINOUS WHITE"  "Safe for Enamel"
I want to try this...someday.  It is sad that I say sometime, or someday, but it cannot be helped😢


Colgate stands out with products focused on ENAMEL HEALTH, and Sensitive Teeth.  Hmm..these are important concepts, too.

Buying a toothpaste is a good idea because I can feel close to America when I see/use it in Japan.


Later, I ordered Aveeno through iHerb. Now I have it at my apartment in Japan. It is one of the simple skin care products loved by Americans I got to know on this trip.

Did you know there is a meijer edition of Aveeno?  It is more reasonable than original Aveeno. It is interesting!


So...I hope you enjoyed my meijer tour😀   I'm thankful for an ordinary day like this💕💚

Please have a lovely day today, Rose