November 16, 2019

I want to see the world. The reason I decided to visit Finland.

Looking back, I have almost always traveled to U.S.A. in my life. I've started to think...

I should visit Scandinavia at least once in my life.

So which country among Northern Europe should I have a trip to?

I decided to go to Helsinki, Finland. 


Because of my work schedule, I could only be away from work for a few days. There is a direct line between Tokyo and Helsinki. Way to go!

I've read that Japan and Finland are the countries where you get your lost wallet back. It was impressive. I know of course it's not always, though.

Shy, smart, and modest. "Me time" is valued. All the locals speak English. Those are the reasons that made me interested in Finland.  


I'm going to fulfill my dream for this 3 days off my work! My first Northern Europe.


See the world I've never seen. 

I want to get around the city of Helsinki on my own and broaden my perceptions.


Reading about it, or imagination is different from understanding from experience.

I am flying to the world I've never known.  I can see it with my own eyes. 


Being on FINNAIR is the beginning of my first Finland. 

Marimekko paper napkin♪  I am celebrating my departure with white wine♡


It took me years to realize my potential dream. 

I have been trying to find the reason why I don't need to go to Finland. 

Now, I'm on an airplane looking down the heavenly sky.  It was my decision.

I'm going to Finland on summer holiday.   
Early in summer, Jun 14th, 2019