February 2, 2020

I can't reach my hotel in Helsinki. I got lost in Finland!

From Helsingin Rautatieasema (Helsinki Central Station), I was walking to my hotel optimistically.

It is going to be fine, Rose.  I'm already close to my hotel♪


But it occurs when I lost my concentration... I got lost!!! I should have kept my focus up to the end.

Even while I'm lost, how charming and quaint the streetscape in Helsinki is!


It might be my hotel!  I approached...and found out it's not.

In Helsinki, every building looks like a castle and it's hard to know where I am until I get familiar with the area.


Eventually, I got back to the place around Rautatientori (Station Square).
Looking closely at my map again, I orient myself in the city of Helsinki.

All right. Getting lost is also a good experience on a journey.

Let's start all over again!