February 29, 2020

PJAZZA - a Roman touch Helsinki restaurant I visited on Friday night

I walked to the pizza restaurant for my dinner as I planned. It is very closed to my hotel and suitable to enjoy a modest luxury though the prices are high in Finland when you dine out. On the arrival day in Finland, it was a pretty good choice.


You are almost there. Can you see the yellow flag on the right-hand side?


There was a couple who were looking into the menu on the outer wall. I also looked it through, but 
entered the restaurant almost directory! 


Let's celebrate the first night in Helsinki!  I ordered a glass of sparkling wine☆

It is a cheerful Italian-style restaurant full of local Finnish people.  Cheerful, what's more, trendy.

PJAZZA http://pjazza.fi is in the heart of Helsinki. 

DIAVOLA      spicy salami   tomato source   mozzarella   basil

There was not a half-sized pizza.  So, this is the one I ordered.  I ate all of it by my self!!!
It was salty, and dense. However, I might not have felt like that if I had devided it into 2 or 3 people. 
BIG finger food to go with wine, right? ww

Food with a Roman touch*
The pizzas are made in accordance with Italian tradition with original recipes. 


I came back to my quiet room of the hotel St.George.
I like a Finnish chair with simple and practical design. 


A provided pillow also makes me feel I am in Finland.  It's a long day.  It is about time to go to bed...

I had a pleasant time at the traditional Italian pizza restaurant in Finland. It was an interesting night.