March 1, 2020

All sold out due to coronavirus! So I made a face mask myself. :)


A face mask can't avoid virus. But I needed it in case I cough or sneeze. It's common courtesy to put it on one's face when it happens. Face masks are already sold out, so I decided to make it by myself. I got a pair of cotton 100% handkerchieves and a ball of white wool, which is antibacterial. Wow! A dollar shop is great!


And... My challenge has started☆


Finished!!!!!    Finally it's done!!!!!    |(^o^)/〜〜


My lovable face mask💖

This became my precious one. A washable mask that I can wear again and again♪♪♪
I just wanted one for me.  I have one now!   I can feel relieved.
I'll keep it in my bag from tomorrow😊

Do you want to make a mask that you can wash and use repeatedly?  Oh... I know it requires some time...but once you made it, I'm sure it would be your original LOVELY one.
Rose