April 11, 2020

April 11 Holy Saturday 2020. I say hello from my neighborhood.

So...the day I will resume working at the office had been postponed. I will stay at home until May 6 due to COVID-19 outbreak.

I was trying to upload the pictures of cherry blossoms I took when I went to a grocery store. But an inserting images system doesn't work unfortunately. I found the input screen redesigned when I opened Blogger today. I will upload my pictures on 1 , 2, and 3 below later when the system gets to run properly.  ※2020 4/12 updated in Google Chrome

1


What's up guys? Today is Easter Eve 2020. Though you can't go to church now, you can listen to an audio (click here) of Easter Eve, Saturday April 11, 2020.  

2


I am trying to work from home as efficiently as possible. Sometimes, it tends to be monotonous, but it is a chance to find another way to work with different skill. 

3


Now I don't commute, I don't take a train, and am just being at where I live. These are cherry blossoms in my city I'd like to share with you. 

Stay safe.  Stay healthy.
With all my heart on silent Holy Saturday, Rose