November 14, 2020

The Christmas season has started☆

Hi guys, it's Rose. How have you been up to?

I thought about living a new apartment and searched for a place to live on the net, but it's not going well.  I might keep living at the present apartment.

When it comes to Christmas time... Have you seen the buildings lit up already? I love this season when we wait for Christmas. The brilliant illuminations in town fill my heart with happiness.


We hear or see the news reports about COVID-19 on TV, the radio, and websites every day. More and more people are infected with the Coronavirus all around the world. Be care of the pandemic! Still, we can keep joyful heart. Would you come to see the pictures of Christmas lights I will post later? :)

Enjoy every moment.
Wishing you warmness and love... Rose