August 14, 2021

Now only one place in Japan! How about chilling at Anna Miller's in a pleasant atmosphere?

Friday evening, on the way home after work, I got off at Shinagawa Station. I decided to visit Anna Miller's in Shinagawa after a long while. Across from the Shinagawa Station, I could go there smoothly as before. And thankfully, I was offered a table by the window with a good view! 


This is nice! I will sit back and relax for a while here. Anna Miller's Takanawa is a chain of American Food Restaurant and became the only one Anna Miller's remaining in Japan.

A smooth coffee is creating an even more peasant moment. "Would you like a refill of coffee?", charming waitresses are attentive to pouring a refill into our cups.


I felt cheesecake was different from what I remembered. This cheesecake is pretty white and more of a rare cheesecake than a baked cheesecake. I do like dense yellowish one like New York Cheesecake. Maybe it has changed? Or I changed.

Anna Miller's features 30 varieties of homemade pies, baked fresh daily. Which one are you intrigued by??

I ordered a pumpkin pie additionally. A mildly spiced pumpkin pie reminded me of American one.


Anna Miller's American Food may help you to feel like traveling in the U.S.  Anna Miller's in Shinagawa is open 7 days a week in the Keikyu Wing Shopping Center Takanawa.

I miss ASTORIA PASTRY SHOP in Michigan https://astoriapastryshop.com. I thought back on cheesecake and carrot cake of ASTORIA. Oh, it's fascinating...!

Enjoying a pleasant atmosphere at Anna Miller's, I walked to my condo. Though I followed several quiet narrow paths I didn't know, I got relieved when I somehow reached a Main Street of my town! It was sort of an adventure.
You too have a wonderful weekend, Rose