September 11, 2021

Instagrammable Oat Latte & Carrot Cake @TONER TOKYO

 I visited a neighboring cafe I'd been curious about for a while since I passed it by on a walk.

Oat Latte  &  Carrot Cake from Today's Sweets @TONER TOKYO

How instagenic! Although I'm not on Instagram... The stylishly monotone interior is unified with gray-smoke texture and it gives us a feel of comfort, yet sophistication. Check it out if you have Instagram --> @toner_tokyo


TONER is still new. It started here from Mar.27th, 2021. It opens from 8:30 a.m. so how about a good start of the day, feeling a cool fresh air in the morning?


This is the most elegant Carrot Cake I've seen ever..! Look at how finely cheese cream is decorated on top! The cake was somewhat fluffy different from a usual dense type. 


Mine is made using oat milk. The mild tasty latte is not only gentle for my health, but also my heart.


This modern, stylish cafe is versatile, like, for a breakfast, lunch, break, and even as a bar at night.


A coffee cup is unique. A round, thin, and smooth cup seems to be a signature at TONER. Each coffee is freshly brewed to order using a pour over. I am impressed that a cup is put on the small warming plate while the coffee liquid drains into a cup through the coffee filter. 

If you have a chance to visit TONER, sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee made with care!
Good day, Rose xx