September 19, 2021

My style of Matcha Latte at STARBUCKS and Matcha powder from Shizuoka, Japan.

I went to nearby STARBUCKS for the first time after 5 months from my moving in. Since the store was crowded, the employee handed me a reservation plate so I put it on the table to save my seat before I ordered my drink. 

Luckily, there was a seat with a view. My recent favorite is Matcha Latte with oat milk, all milk, and no syrup. I need to pay extra cost for oat milk, but all milk is free!

Rose at STARBUCKS in Gotanda
I sent Collie Matcha powder made in Shizuoka, Japan through iHerb secretly expecting health benefits. 

Collie is like, he heard American women/co-workers go there call it "StealBucks"...because it is expensive, but they still go there.        Haha, I wish each drink was 1 buck cheaper at least!(Rose)

He says, "If I make tea..I do at my house or work. If coffee..I go to McDonald's or Tim Hortons. I order a small or medium black coffee, with no cream or sugar because Rose said it was not healthy. Sometimes I just dilute with water as she suggested as I still don't drink coffee frequently."

Actually, I like having a coffee leisurely looking outside through the window at spacious McDonald's. But I should stay away from it because I can't resist the temptation to order french fries or McGriddles!

Collie at home in Michigan
He says, "Actually I found some Lipton Matcha tea I forgot in my cupboard. But I am not sure if it is the same type and strength as Matcha powder tea." 

Lipton's one is green tea with Japanese Matcha. Mine that was sent to Collie is 100% Matcha powder. 

☺ a few days later ☺


He sent me a message. "I just came back to my home during lunch today...and I got a delivery. Thank you Rose! Wow. I must learn how to use it, and compare to my Lipton Matcha tea. Thank you Rose!!!! xoxo"

Well, I really hoping it will help him assist his health. As a side note, I sent him Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade. I chose it for him, but I think I'll try Organic Matcha grade A for myself soon.