April 10, 2022

season's transition from delicate single cherry blossoms to pretty double cherry blossoms

So... I've already posted many pictures of cherry blossoms in my town. But there are still more pictures I'd like to leave on my blog. Truly each cherry tree has beauty of its own and it blows me away every time I see it.


Fleeting and delicate... Slightly pale pink blossoms swaying in the wind.


I'm capturing a moment only can be seen in this season.


Residents of this condo must look forward to seeing these 2 trees bloom collaboratively in front of their entrance every year.


Co-starring Buildings and Cherry Blossoms! 

From now on, double cherry blossoms will begin to be seen a lot after single cherry blossoms. I'm continuously posting pictures to tell you the prettiness of them.    
Have a lovely day, Rose