May 3, 2022

Departure morning! Attractive castle-like buildings in Helsinki, Finland

Europe is filled with beautiful, historical structures. You will find numerous ancient buildings when you visit the place. Here in Finland, you can also find a lot of attractive buildings.

I thought tall vertical windows of the buildings are characteristic and it's one of the reason that those buildings look castle-like. Each fine building painted in its own color took my breath away.


I took last pictures of the street where I'd roamed around before I went back to Hotel St.George soon I had to leave. The citizens in Helsinki live at this condominium, or apartment, I wonder? 


Look at this architecture.  It's majestic! 


Helsinki is a clean and beautiful city. Each design of the building was amazing and seeing different buildings was joy for me. Let's take another souvenir "Kitty cat" photo here. Now 3 years later, I checked online and knew it was"Kitty Cat Beauty Center". Wow!


I came back to my room of Hotel St.George. Only 3 nights, but it was a starting point to go to every spot of Helsinki in my own way. I still got some time until I departed for Helsinki Central Station.

I lied down on the bed for a little while. In my heart, I said thank you to the room.