November 23, 2022

How about a Japanese authentic chestnuts cream cake in Ginza?

Do you know "Mont Blanc" with regard to cake?  It's a piece of cake!?  Well...
There is a few places where you can savor an elegant "Mont Blanc" in Ginza, Tokyo.


"Mont Blanc" is a chestnuts cream cake.  Cafe de Ginza Miyuki-kan provides you with a lovely time among fancy interior decoration of the cafe.


Though we've got used to staying in since working from home became the new normal, hanging out leisurely with a friend that I get along with is a different time. It was a special time. My beautiful friend who showed up to work wearing a vivid orange dress is a mother of a girl now. 


I'll try to visit this cafe by myself in the near future. I miss that natural taste of the Chestnut Mont Blanc. White cream inside is not so sweet and really tasty as well as Japanese Chestnuts cream richly covering the cake.

Also, I'm looking forward to getting together with my good friend somewhere again soon.

Joy, peace, happiness and love,
Rose