July 4, 2024

Breakfast at AmericInn By Wyndham Petoskey & cute round waffles

Still early and Collie is sleeping. I felt like drinking coffee first thing in the morning, so I came to the breakfast room at AmericInn By Wyndham Petoskey. We will have breakfast together later, but I can taste coffee before it while he is sleeping. I'll let him have a rest. He must be tired. 

However....


Once I looked around all the food available on the shelf, I couldn't help taking those buffet style food... I ended up taking not just coffee but also a lot of food😅

I like spending time at a cafe in a relaxed way, so I can enjoy another cup of coffee leisurely when Collie has a breakfast after he is ready. The problem is, how I should tell him that I've shrewdly started whole breakfast...?

Free buffet style breakfast at AmericInn Petoskey♪

I saw other guests having round waffles they baked on the spot. Cute...😍  The small round shaped waffles caught my eye. But I'd been intrigued by a muffin and taking waffles too sounds greedy.

Ah, that's it! A Splendid idea occurred to me. Collie must bake waffles for himself. I can take a picture of his waffles😀

Surprisingly, Collie turned up soon. He wasn't surprised that I was already eating breakfast alone. I may have, I may have not, explained to him I thought maybe I'd eat some while I waited for him😓


He first took a patty, scrambled eggs, gravy sauce, and a biscuit....next went to the waffle maker. Yes! I'm excited! 

He returned to our table with his freshly baked waffles. 😳  But they were not the ones I wanted. Those were waffles with different shapes...😧  Oh, I see, there are two waffle makers to make separate waffle shapes💧

So... I went to another waffle maker to bake waffles for myself.


My cute small round waffles❤︎❤︎❤︎
I am satisfied with my cute ones😋


By the way, Collie's waffles are these. He knows nothing about my attempt. I took a snapshot while he was eating his waffles. 


I am pretty stuffed. I wrapped my cute waffles with paper napkins so I can enjoy them later. ^^

Sometimes, I tend to act strange when I am enamored with cute food. I'm grateful to him for being generous to a fool like me.