So, this is me enjoying my time at his house in Michigan. On mornings without him, this was pretty much my standard breakfast.
I had brought the oatmeal with me from Japan. He had kindly bought me some Greek yogurt and soy milk at a local supermarket, so the night before, I prepared some overnight oats in the fridge for the next morning.
He also got me some organic frozen blueberries and cut fruits. Blueberries aren't really his thing, but he loves eating these cut fruits with me at home. It seems like picking up fresh cut fruits is just a natural part of his daily life.
This breakfast is a little low on protein, but I make up for it by adding collagen powder to my coffee.
I highly recommend this iHerb collagen powder because if you pour coffee over it, it dissolves completely without even stirring! https://iherb.com/c/california-gold-nutrition/collagen
Feel free to use my referral code PKD185 for a little discount on your order. 😉
Currently, I’m taking a break from Greek yogurt and soy milk for SIBO management. This is a snapshot of my time in Michigan last year—a sweet record of how I was doing my best to look after my health back then.
