Looking for easy and budget-friendly ways to decorate with flowers? This simple floral styling trick is perfect for rescued broken stems. Turn a small accident into a beautiful, cozy corner.
Collie prepared a beautiful bouquet for me in the kitchen, but sadly, some of the yellow marguerites had broken off.
So, I took out a tiny creamer and gently floated the flowers in the water. It feels as though these tiny flowers have been given a brand new life ☺️🌼
A casual, solo dinner while Collie is away—sautéed shrimp and bell peppers, brown bread, and a Labatt Blue. I sent this photo to a friend in Michigan, and she replied, “Such a wonderful size 💖”
Also in the photo is the cute box she packed with cookies and fresh zucchini bread for me.
On another solo night, I enjoyed some leftover salad from a restaurant, upgraded with a hard-boiled egg and a drizzle of mayo or Ranch dressing 🤭🥚 To be completely honest, it was actually the salad Collie ordered for himself the night before, and I just ended up finishing it off!
Whether it’s giving a broken flower a second life or turning yesterday’s leftovers into a cozy dinner, I love finding beauty and joy in these little things. It’s all about embracing life’s small accidents and making them a little more special.


