November 24, 2018

Blueberry muffins are always classic among all sorts of muffins, aren't they?

One of the cafes where I like spending time is DEAN & DELUCA. New York is the place of its birth. I haven't been there, though. I go to DEAN & DELUCA in Tokyo. It's already common and we see it at several places.

Even if I just stop by to catch a glance at what kind of pastries they have these days, blueberry muffins are always there and greet me.


Oh, it looks sooo delicious! The surface is done to a perfect brown...must be lightly crispy. I wonder how soft the inside is...

 

I pick one up and take a seat. I can't resist a blueberry muffin.

It is nice DEAN & DELUCA provides a space for customers to enjoy food and drink in a casual style. I know, I should order coffee or tea for a sweet... White wine is my company mostly.


Juicy blueberries. The vibrant color is making a striking contrast.

The inside of a muffin is softly dense and moist as I imagined. Yes, it is delicious.

I knew it. Thus, I will come back to see (and buy) a blueberry muffin in the future...again.