December 2, 2018

ANGELINA 〜the best mont blanc(chestnut cake) Coco Chanel loved〜


Hello, this is Rose.

I am spending time quietly in Tokyo. Still, I see everywhere Christmas decorations when I walk in town.


As I wanted to eat ANGELINA's Mont Blanc after a long while, I visited MARRONNIER GATE GINZA. You can buy it at the shop on the first floor. I am afraid to say, the cafe on the second floor will be closed in this December.

Salon de The Angelina is an old restaurant established in Paris in 1903. In Tokyo, we can have ANGELINA's Mont Blanc which chestnut paste is imported directly from France.


I ordered demi-sized(half-sized) original mont blanc♪
Black coffee in a foamy appearance is deeply rich in taste.

Many people describe that this is the best mont blanc in Japan. In the same way, I think it is the best one I've ever had in my life!

Fresh cream inside is wonderfully great taste.


Rich between chestnut paste and meringue. It melts in my mouth...⭐︎

And, once I tasted this thick chestnut paste, this is the REAL for me.


It is said that Coco Chanel loved ANGELINA's Mont Blanc.

No wonder.  It also became my passion.