December 15, 2018

Chic and elegant. L'OSIER's Red Christmas Lights in Ginza.

It has never been advertised extensively. However, the red lights in the holiday season is ever more sophisticated than any other lights in Ginza.

I can see this lights again this year.


L'OSIER is a French restaurant that was established in Ginza, Tokyo in 1973.

I always just pass by... I don't think there will be a day for me to dine here. You know, it's expensive. So I am enjoying looking at the light. Simple red lights stand out on the contrary from other colorful decorations in Ginza.


It is located on the NAMIKI street which is the most gorgeous street in Ginza.

I sometimes walk through this street from my office to go shopping, to watch a movie, or just walk. It lifts me up. Wise way to refresh myself without spending money!


The white round flower on the street is made by lighting. You can see this everywhere on the NAMIKI street. I'm not sure how it comes out. Absolutely art and as if it were printed on the concrete.

L'OSIER has been awarded three stars in the Michelin Guide Tokyo 2019 issued on November 30, 2018. It shows that it is worth the trip to visit.

I will visit.

Even if I don't taste their dishes by an executive chef, looking at elegant red lights is worth it for me.