December 2, 2018

Owls, a Christmas tree, and the first day of Advent.

As well as owls comfort me at the desk in my company, there are more owls at my apartments, too.

The other day, I wiped the surface of those owls gently with a slightly wet cloth. Cute owls were put near my bay window so as to dry in the sun.


Intelligence - - - a white owl       Wisdom - - - a grey owl       Happiness - - - a brown owl    

I named them.   I am with them both at work and at home.  Now, above owls are  -


High on the bookshelf.

With a small Christmas tree.  Tiny roses which Collie bought for me at Birmingham Art Festival are also together.

I put a small Christmas tree all year long. Can I? Because Christmas spirit should be always, all the year round. Yes,+°Christmas all through the year.+°

A journey of Advent started today. Let's light the first violet candle in our hearts by blessing our Advent thoughts, and sing 'O Come, O Come, Emmanuel.'