December 23, 2018

Holiday Season Greetings from Rose

Hi...  This is my last post in 2018.

I started my blog at Blogger in October 2018. I wish I could post my writing more, but it is difficult to do it on weekdays. I should be committed to continuing to improve my skill at the Advertising company. And that is what I can do in the present situation.

I still have a passion to write about Michigan. Though I'm not sure if the day I live in Michigan will come. During a festive season, I showed you how it was like in Tokyo through the pictures I took. It means a lot to me if you had fun to see those posts.

At an exhibition in December where two oil paintings my old boss drew were displayed as a part of it


Hoping you'll have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

There are ups and downs. There are good times and bad times. It happens equally to all people.

People can't become affectionate with experiencing only easy occurrences to deal with. Sometimes you need to face a pain. The spirit and humanity grow by having various experiences including difficulty. And we have to remember.   - Life is full of solutions.

Let's make 2019 our year full of love and passion. See you again...


With my gratitude for people who visit my blog,
Rose