March 24, 2019

Rose's recent favorite❤︎ FRANZE & EVANS LONDON in Tokyo, Japan 2

A celebration in honor of my friend's becoming a contract employee from a temporary employee. She updates how things are going on. I tell her what I am up to these days... 


Two choices of salads & one choice of hot dish. My hot dish is a piece of Shepherd's Pie♪

The first ever in Japan, here in "Omotesando", FRANZE & EVANS landed from East London, a source of fashion. They serve modern British style food based on Italian + Mediterranean dishes. The taste is authentic at this casual cafe. Full of seasonal vegetables, vivid colors, distinctive, yet gentle taste... 


Her choice of hot dish is a piece of quiche. 

We ate lunch on Saturday at FRANZE & EVANS http://franzeevans.jp with sparkling wine, of course! It is a sweet indulgence on the weekend. We had seats on the terrace.


It is important that I become the best version of myself. I was assigned to the planning support department. I do continue to improve my skill. 

Also...

Loneliness is a natural emotion that we all feel at times. I admit my loneliness, but try not to get desperate. 


A clerk's recommendation to lady F.  She heard that it's the hottest in U.K.  It was like creamy chocolate caramel. (・o・)

Girls talk again to ladies who kindly read my blog. -

It's great to realize, being loved by a man is my birthright as a woman. I desire someone who will treasure, love, protect, admire, and adore me. 


My dessert❤︎ I love this butter cream and non-fluffy cake! It was surely different from Japanese strawberry sponge cake.

I want to come back here to enjoy delicious food by myself, with my friend, and hopefully with my beloved one sometime. 

I have to realize I can't change people. I can only change myself. I can make adjustments in my life whenever I feel I need to. Though I quit advising a man on whatever, I don't pretend that I am contented with my single life. 

I'm looking forward to sharing my life with someone.