March 23, 2019

Rose's recent favorite❤︎ FRANZE & EVANS LONDON in Tokyo, Japan 1


Hello, everyone. Sorry for my absence for a month. I needed a break, though. Would you forgive me? Life is tough sometimes, still, I believe there is a way to live with gratitude...and happily.


A place I'd got interested in. Since I found it on the internet, I had wanted to visit there, but sat on my hands. This month, I had an enough time before my meeting with my friend in Omotesando. So it was a good chance to spend time there.

Thrilled, I came to the place at last!


Taking time for myself by long walks, spending time quietly alone at the favorite cafe, journal writing, or just cuddling up on the bed with a book or seeing an encouraging Youtube help me to hear my own heart. 


...and look! Red velvet cake and sparkling wine💕  Could you share my little pleasure with me?
Bubbles in wine is my special comfort. 

 

Sweet Red Velvet Capcake here is so cute like a rose, isn't it?


The taste of Carrot Cake is gorgeous like a rich fruitcake. (I took it away shrewdly😛) 


This must be a great treat for chocolate loves★


My treat tonight is this cutie, you know😘


I work diligently at a company. My sincerity has a positive effect on people around me. It was a happy surprise that the director of my division wrote that way on my evaluation list. 

I work in my honest way, and enjoy delicious foods.   Also...


I acknowledge that I want a romantic partner. It's honest and brave. I never say I don't need a man because I enjoy my interests. I honor my desire.


I am thinking about traveling to Northern Europe. I should see a different world. The world I've never seen. 


I will write about my second time at FRANZE & EVANS. I hope this is going to be fun for you.
FRANZE & EVANS   ⭐︎Instagram⭐︎


Please continue to believe in me,
Rose