April 28, 2019

a cozy stay-in date during day time

I was trying to find him, but he tapped me on my shoulder when I was looking at another direction. Collie is good at finding me. From Detroit Airport, we directly drove to his place. We just bought some food at Kroger he often goes to. Both were tired from work. "We can sleep in tomorrow!"


Saturday (late^^) morning...⭐︎ Some coffees and marshmallows from Japan, and protein bars and cookies I found at Kroger! Happy❤︎ I am eating each one a little at a time with coffee♪ 


This is a big hit!!! I liked it and brought 2 packs for myself later to bring back to Japan. Do you know Effie's corncakes!? Since sugar is moderated, you can eat it like a cracker topped with food you like, also, it is delicious as it is! 


Flowers Collie prepared for me. It is cute as ever. Sweet of you, Collie...❤︎❤︎


I asked him to take a selfie of us, - Rose holding those flowers + Collie -, and today, I'm thinking about sending the photos to him. How he will react, I wonder? 


We bought chicken and some vegetables yesterday at Kroger. I added all kind of vegetables into soup at home. I wanted to cook white cream soup on this visit.  All right, Collie liked it! (^o^)/


The grass is covered slightly with snow... Though it is cold, it is not very cold for Michigan winter. 

Relaxing afternoon on Saturday.  It was just 4 months ago.