April 13, 2019

various colored cherry blossoms in a single tree

Hello people in the world!

Today, I will show you another kind of cherry blossoms I adore.


I walked along a river towards a pastry shop in my neighborhood. My father wanted to eat a cake because he missed it on his birthday. 


Feeling comfortably warm in the spring sun, I could see such brilliant cherry blossoms thanks to him!
In this season, you can see cherry blossoms here and there in Japan. 


White, pale pink, and deep pink... How fantastically they are blooming together! How it happens, I wonder. By grafting buds from other trees, or its' pollen was naturally moved to a different pistil by birds or the wind?


Look at these pretty blossoms! Usually, the image of cherry blossoms is beautiful, but fleeting. However, these cherry blossoms are showing different charm, which is, how about...joy, hope, and brightness?


A shopping district in my town. It is in Tokyo, but a little away from the center of Tokyo. 

These are common cherry blossoms. See? This is a tunnel of cherry trees♪ 


And cherry trees in my elementary school. I've posted an illuminated night one on my blog recently.


I always think it is interesting that blossoms are blooming directly from a trunk of a tree.


Life force.  An amazing ability to survive in the old tree.  I am touched by the sight. 

How do you feel about it?


⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎


I arrived at my parents' place. (They live within only 10 minutes' walk from my apartment.)  


Thank you for waiting. These are traditional strawberry sponge cakes in Japan


I hope you enjoy my cherry blossoms in full bloom and likewise cake. It was soft and very good.  :)