April 20, 2019

Wishing you a happy Easter 2019

In Japan, tomorrow is Easter 2019. There has been Lent for 40 days before Easter.

What could I accomplish during Lent? I am working until late almost every day and it's mandatory to give me a rest so that I can continue to live healthy as much as I can.

In our fast-paced world, time may be the form of alms that is hardest to give. I can say I did my best for my company since I worked cooperatively. Everyday is a challenge. I offered my time for Japanese Industry.

Did you know?  You can eat DOUGHNUT of DOUGHNUT PLANT at Dean & Deluca.

A glass of wine is my comfort after a long day. It gives me a relaxing time. Even if it's already 10 o'clock in the afternoon, it is necessary to zone out by myself. At the cafe, or at my apartment.

I know, it might be a bit strange to order wine with a donut!

When I almost gave up, "Everyone has been blessed by God with talents." encouraged me.

Lent is a time to inventory the talents we have and make use of them.

Believe that BAKERY DOUGHNUT of DOUGHNUT PLANT is very tasty!

Let's consider how God may be inviting us to stretch ourselves to live out the season more fully.

I know what is important for my life, who is precious in my life. And God knows.

Please have a blessed Easter...  Let's make a fresh start!

I will see you next week.  Rose


+  +  + additionally wrote on April 21, 2019

Winter is past,  the night is gone!  Alleluia!
Franciscan Chapel Center in Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad, for this is the day that the Lord has made.  Alleluia, alleluia!