July 27, 2019

Plenty to eat at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit! My choice is 313 Burger♪

Start exploring Little Caesars Arena


Walking around the arena is also a fun event to experience American culture. As well as watching a Detroit Red Wings, the arena itself is a whole package to entertain visitors including foreign ones such as me.

Let's go to see eats and drinks at Little Caesars Arena!


Mike's Pizza Bar

Collie is checking whether it is a good place I can enjoy. We didn't try it since I was not in a pizza mood as it happened, but it seems a big restaurant. A tip for you, the pizza can also be ordered in the arena by the slice.

In addition to many concessions and bars inside, there are four restaurants open daily, accessible from outside the arena. Even when the arena isn't hosting an event, people can come to those restaurants. It is one of the unique things in District Detroit, the name for the area surrounding this arena.


Sports & Social Detroit

Collie is checking it out for us, rather, to make me happy. That's what I love about him.


(--)・・・❤︎     He is loyal.

Oh, sorry... Sports & Social Detroit offers guests a polished, modern dining room. I can tell, because Collie brought me inside to show me the atmosphere. "Rose, we can come here later if you like."

Instead, I decided to grab food so as to be at the seat when the game begins.


The District Market has various stations with food and beverages for sale. "313 Burger" I saw at some stations attracted my attention. I was in the mood for a burger that night.

Again, Collie is...


(--)❤︎❤︎❤︎

I like BUD LIGHT, but I found LABATT! I didn't expect I could taste draft LABATT here.  Happy..⭐︎


Looks yummy. (^^)  We brought our meal to the seats carefully.

Rose's 313 Burger Basket with Fries...and LABATT♪  Look at this creamy head!
The burger was really great!!!

Collie's must be Italian Sausage Dogs with Peppers and Onions. Is this New York style?? Peppers and Onions on Hot Dogs or Sausage Dogs are new to me.


We are enjoying our food at the seats in the arena. The game will start soon.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR HOCKEYTOWN" on the board.  It was the night of December 31, 2018.