August 3, 2019

Detroit Red Wings on New Year's Eve and what must be changed

Just a few hours left until the New Year.


Towards 2019!  Collie and Rose were at Little Caesars Arena in Midtown Detroit.


The ice hockey game will begin soon. The energetic stage effects are making a large crowd much more excited.


The game was started now!

Granted, I am feeling relaxed here after I've worked tensely in Japan, and it's grateful to have someone next to me.

While I am feeling stressed and having a lot of overtime at work, being around someone who is generous, accepting, and grateful brings out those qualities in us, too. Clearly, he is generous and giving.


During the intermission between the games, we walked around. Let's get some fresh air. ^^


We took our seats again. Wings of Detroit Red Wings are flowing on the ice. The game was resumed.

At odd times, there is a fun event that couples caught by the camera have to kiss! 💑  People can see it on the screen. This is so American😲  Even if you are not a big fan of ice hockey, you can enjoy being here.

We left the rink before the end of the game to head back home before the roads got too crowded.


Hahaha..^^  They are not real. There seems to be a lot of hotties in Detroit Red Wings team.


I stood behind them. 😄   But you know, Collie is my love.

How do we celebrate the countdown for the New Year? We talked about it. We could buy pizza if we can find a pizza shop that is still open, however, we might not arrive home before 0:00 if we do this.

"I will make small pizza with English muffins!", I suggested.


23:59:57!!!!!  Ready for a toast!

Though I did put toppings on crackers. Collie just arranged crackers on the plate, but I did extra things. And my act was both unnecessary and unattractive.


Small pizzas are also ready😍  Cheers...☆  Happy New Year 2019!!!

I appreciate I can be here with him at the special moment. Sparkling wine was sweet like Collie.
I like dry one... but it's OK.

On the next morning, I did something unnecessary again...


I made chicken and vegetable omelette. I woke him up, and said, "A breakfast is omelette♪"

He said, "Do I have no choice?"

..........(- -)

I made a mistake. Asking him to make me a breakfast, or take me out to somewhere for breakfast, is far better.

When he gets food ready on his way, I just enjoy them just as they are. Yes, I'll never add dried strawberries nor cheese on crackers.

I learned, and sure, I got attractive as much as I stop doing unnecessary things on him. Do you know what I am talking about?