July 6, 2019

WILD LIGHTS at the Detroit Zoo in Royal Oak, Michigan

The entrance


The place Collie was trying to take me to was Detroit Zoo!

It is located in Royal Oak and about 2 miles north of the Detroit city.


It started with elegant white lights... Are you ready to experience the magic of the Detroit Zoo in winter at my blog? :) Then, let's go!


Wow, "WILD LIGHTS"!?  Why is it called...?

Oh, I see. We can see wild animals here, what's more, they are mystic animals that emit incredible lights!


More than five million LED lights illuminate trees, buildings and 265 sculptures.


How romantic...⭐︎  I spent Christmas night alone in Japan, and now, selebrating winter holidays together with him. A tree covered with various colors is my heartfelt Christmas. Thank you for still being there.


It was December 30, 2018.  Collie showed Rose the illumination in Royal Oak.


Holiday entertainment


More than 220 out of 265 sculptures are animals.


Colorful, yet, refinement is a word to describe these tree illuminations.


Radiant swans...!  The pureness is breathtaking beauty.


I liked the stillness.


You can experience a spectacular light display in Royal Oak during the holiday season.

If you want to know about Detroit Zoo  ⇢  https://detroitzoo.org


From my precious memories....

I hope you enjoyed WILD LIGHT at the Detroit Zoo through my pictures.

Joy, Peace, happiness and Love
Rose