October 26, 2019

Pepper & Collie

Autumn is the season Collie likes best. He loves how leaves change colors in this season.

I wonder what he is doing now. Are the leaves starting to change colors in Michigan already?

And Pepper?     He is a dog. Collie has a unique dog at his mother's home.

Collie is walking Pepper in October Michigan

I thought I knew the pureness of your heart, but I truly realized the beauty ever since I left Michigan.

As Pepper has complete trust in you, I learned how generous and kindhearted you are. I am sorry...


I was immature. I've said several things which hurt you. Every time you generously forgave me.

I wish your happiness from my heart.    I am struggling. I am still learning.    But please know....

In any day and age, I was just honestly loving you.       I miss you guys, Pepper & Collie.  Rose