October 12, 2019

Let's go to see a lady in Detroit!

Collie "Can I treat them to dinner?"

Once we were invited to the couple's house and had a blast there. So he told an idea in return for their hearty hospitality.

While I was in Michigan, we told her the available days if we'd get together somewhere, but it seemed they couldn't make it. It is no wonder those days were not good for them because everybody is busy with family or other events during New Year holidays.


Finished a tour at CAPUCHIN IN DETROIT, Collie sent a text to a lady in Detroit to see whether she'd have a time to meet up for just a little bit after work. It was her first work day of the year.

Detroit River in the evening. The further side of the river is Windsor, Canada.


It is not our will to surprise people so often. Therefore, it was the first and last attempt.
We got a reply from her. She said she'd see us after work. Sweet!

We hung out in the metropolitan areas of Detroit until the time when we could see her.


She showed up and we talked for a while. Wearing fashionable clothes, she looked brilliantly happy. She talked about a coming festival here, though it was after I went back to Japan unfortunately.


She will go to the fitness club with her husband this night. Collie told her that he was thinking about a restaurant with them, but Rose said no because she wanted to finish eating leftovers at home...


Collie took a picture of me & a lady in Detroit against an awesome spectacle. Sorry, it is a half of the picture because I don't get approval to upload her side. But imagine how great the whole picture is! I definitely love it and it became a precious memory of mine.

Thank you Collie for making a chance to see her, thank you for paying honor to my friend...
Thank you Lady in Detroit for accepting our sudden visit and showing us your joyful smile...

"Bring back this to Japan." She handed me a package in a paper bag when we said bye. Then, she left for her husband's office.  


Collie said to me later, "I won't come to the festival. "


(--)


Thank you Collie. It's sad if you alone come to the festival in Detroit. If you come, I want to come with you.


+  +  +


Afterwards, she was back in Japan temporalily this summer. If I could see her in person, there would have been something I'd like to talk with. But she didn't contact me.


Rose, she wants to spend her valuable time with her family and friends in Japan. Don't bother her life.

You have the power to create your life. Believe the infinite power within you.


Yes, Lord.

I think it turned out to be the best.  I face loneliness in Japan.


Time flies.

The world is constantly changing.

However  -

This scene, I saw again and again

This magnificent scene in Detroit

That is imprinted in my memory and remains in me.                

On the day of a tempest in Tokyo region, Rose