October 13, 2019

Detroit night view & warm dinner at home

Detroit River in the twilight...☆


We left Detroit for home. I wish I could be here just a few more moments to admire the wonderful view, but we should get going since I will have to get back to Japan tomorrow.


What I wanted to eat for the last dinner was, not at the restaurant which has a good reputation, but at Collie's home.

Sigh... A woman who says "Really~!? Can you take me to that gorgeous restaurant?  I'm so excited! Thank you!!!" - must be a good example to be chased after and admired by a man. I am the opposite.


I wanted to taste this delicious rich cheese that increases its deep taste day by day, with a homemade style baguette toasted crisply on the top side.

We sautéed frozen meal...😅  We shared Japanese beer which I brought from Japan💞


Ooh!!! I almost forgot taking Chicken Caesar salad out of a fridge! I made it at the last minute👌

I really don't like wasting food.  I am just who I am.


😸Collie was curious to know what's in the box given by a lady in Detroit....  So I opened it.


Wow🎵  It is a chocolate💕

Some filling of the chocolate is pistachio cream, you know, that yellowish green one. Collie took a bite and looked inside..

Collie "WA!sabi~~~"   ^^♪


(・・)


Rose "N-no no, it is pistachio, not wasabi."                 Note: wasabi = Japanese horseradish


Collie "Wa!!sabi~~~"   ^^♪♪


(--). . . . .


So... a gift to me from a lady in Detroit became our dessert.

Of course Collie knows wasabi is different from pistachio. He is just being playful.

I enjoy going to a fancy restaurant, but also love this kind of meal at home.  I just hope I can still be attractive for a man. Can I...? 💧