November 2, 2019

【Michigan Travel Journal Extra Edition】Ninja! Potato Dance and more...*

Collie is a quiet and trustworthy guy, but occasionally does ridiculous things.

When I was in the living room of his house, he showed up so suddenly, saying...

Ninja!!!

Rose:(^^). . .    He is funny.

And then, he took our selfie delightedly.  I love it.


Besides that one, I showed up with my coat, wearing a bathing suit directly underneath. And I took it off so suddenly when he was curiously looking at me, wondering why I was wearing my coat in the warm room.  Collie: "Ahhhhh~~~!!!!!☆💓△"  It was a huge success!


Another version is;

Collie came to the dining room while I was cooking.

apple dance ^^ ♪♪♪

Later, he said when he passes through a potato section at the supermarket, he always remembers me, my dance.

Collie "You are a great dancer."

I was not sure what he was talking about. A potato was being replaced by an apple in my memory. I realized it was actually a "potato dance"!!!  I was holding a potato, not an apple in my hand!

Hmmm...Collie remembers me when he sees potatoes.... (- -)..

Then, he added that he rather remembers me when he see roses.


It is so sweet of him❤︎  He sent me a picture of roses he took at his mother's place.


A further silly thing of mine;

Rose hiding in a blanket 

I didn't know he was taking a shot of it. (^^)


Collie and Rose are silly.  We do some ridiculous things.

A potato section reminds him of my "potato dance".  However,

I'm hoping he always remembers me when he sees those pretty roses.

Love and happiness to all,  Rose