October 2, 2019

The best memory of SAINT JOSEPH, elegant Syrah from France.

When it comes to wine, I usually choose wines from Southern France.

In terms of a variety of red wine, my preference is Syrah❤︎


I was blown away by a mellow Syrah, SAINT JOSEPH!  The elegant taste was strongly impressed on my memory.

In Catholic worship, Our Lady means Maria. She is the Holy Mother of Jesus Christ.
St.Joseph is Maria's husband.

SAINT JOSEPH derives from that one of the vineyard of Cotes du Rhone Nord was possessed by Jesuits. The spicy, delicate taste drove me crazy...

 

Les Copanis de Dominique Bouchet 

Ginza MS Building B1, Ginza 5-1-8, Tokyo, Japan


Excellent taste of food and wine.  I think this is a nice thing to do every once in a while.

(And yes, I do enjoy reasonable, yet fine wines from Southern France at home!)

Does it already feel like Autumn is coming at your country?  What kind of wine do you feel like drinking this crisp fall?
Hope you have a wonderful day♪
Rose