September 28, 2019

Comfortable houses around Whistle Stop Diner in Birmingham, Michigan.

We strolled down the street from WISTLE STOP DINER, where we had a wonderful brunch😊


I stayed at airbnb several times in Birmingham. It was the most suitable idea since I can enjoy this walkable beautiful town while Collie is working.

The first time was Susan's house. It was a marvelous experience for me. I visited her again as a guest through airbnb. After she moved out to Detroit, I stayed at Rachel's airbnb house once. She was a friendly person, too.

But, at the 3rd airbnb, I went through a horrible experience😰  The host was a vicious woman. I'll never forget what she did to me😡  I don't even remember her name. Though it's in Birmingham, the house was rather close to Troy.

It led to my realization that it's time for a change. I quite using airbnb. Look on the bright side. I can save money, it is wise!


So many men, so many minds.

There are various people in Japan.  Likewise, there are various people in America.

Rose's shadow taking a photo of walking Collie's back😄


If I want to come to Birmingham, I can ask Collie to take me here, such a brilliant city I am attracted.

I still believe there will be a lot of warm-hearted people throughout the world I've never seen.

Thank you for sharing my pictures and thoughts. I hope you'll have a great weekend! Talk to you later...
Love, Rose