November 3, 2019

LADY ROSE * PIAGET ROSE 〜Fabulous Champagne Tasting〜

Though I rarely use the word "fabulous" in my daily life,


it's "fabulous" itself when I am waiting for a start in front of exquisite wine glasses. I can't wait! Isn't it wild to taste champagne with these various, beautiful glasses!?

 

The gathering was a joint session of DUVAL-LEROY & PIAGET.


I'm so excited!  How graceful fine bubbles in an elegant circular glass are...!


LADY ROSE from DUVAL LEROY     What can I say, it's dainty..?   It's champagne for ladies -

 

who want to enjoy sweets with champagne❤︎   Oh, I see.  It's a possibility


I was wearing a rose pink dress coincidentally...and a rose quartz pendant💖


PIAGET ROSE

I just live in my office and home back and forth.  So it's fun to hang out with my friend at a fashionable restaurant once in a while.


。+゜◇+ French Kitchen 。+゜◇+ Grand Hyatt Tokyo 。+゜◇+ Roppongi Hills 。+゜◇+