December 30, 2019

Season's Greetings and Best wishes for the New Year【Photos by Collie】

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

JAMES 1:17

St.Joseph Catholic Church in Lake Orion, Michigan

Dear everyone, I say thank you to have visited Rose's site this year. 

I am going to keep posting my Finland journey. On the other hand, you can see Michigan days through photographs from Collie who lives in Michigan.


I want to share St.Joseph Catholic Church's divine beauty with you. 

On Christmas Eve, I was working at the office until quarter past 22:00 and I couldn't go to church in Japan. So, this picture became a holy gift from Collie. 

He also sent -

 

a greeting card picture to me.
It is Maria and baby Jesus expressed in Japanese style. 
May the Peace of Christ and every Happiness fill your heart this Christmas and the New Year!


"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:
The old has gone, the new is here!"

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17


Good luck with everything you do next year...
All the best for 2020, Rose