December 1, 2019

The blue and white world - gazing out of the FINNAIR window

When I fly, it never ceases to fascinate me what an amazing view may be seen from the cabin window.

I am making a flying trip from Japan to Finland.


Sitting by the window.

I'm not sure where I am heading for in my life. I still have a strong will to live in Michigan, but as long as there's nothing I can do about it  - except praying -  I should focus my mind on what I can do now.

See the world I've never known.


Actually, I am not sure if I really want to visit Finland.

Just do it, Rose. Thinking will follow after action, or occurs while acting.

Dazzling blue and white. They change appearances gradually and I can't stop admiring the beauty of the aerial prospect.


Nobody knows the future.

I put my energy into every little task I'm doing right now with all my strength.

I focus on what I can do moving forward.

Because every crossway on the road will leads to the future.

My work has been tough right now, but I'm hanging in there.  Rose