December 22, 2019

The beauty of Marunouch Naka-Dori Street in this season

September 2019

I was struggling for the completion of Media Data, that is effective as a sales tool and also a reference book for each one who works in the advertising field. The work is published in November 1st every year. It takes us more than half a year to renew the data and it was in the final stage toward the end of September. Due to lack of workforce, I covered almost parts of the book. Sometimes, I found a way on my own because skilled staff was busy at researching work and I didn't want to bother his or her time.

Now that busy season has ended, I can finally relax! I took my new staff who greatly helped out our work from August to Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street, that is the Avenue I come back to refresh myself. I walk from my office to the high-end street from time to time.

Oh, look! There are partial lights already in September! It was a pleasant surprise...

The classic Tokyo Station view from Shin Marunouchi building
With my absolutely competent & beautiful junior. She finds out my quality.  


November 2019

November 1st, Media Data 2020 was delivered. I can have my free time from now! I can take off earlier! 

The joy was short-lived. 

My boss offered the idea that I would start studying to become a marketing researcher with her. I had no choice but to accept the offer. To survive at my company. 

I'd already applied for a 7-week program of online English lessons because I thought I would be free after the completion of Media Data. 

Unfamiliar new tasks without the detailed explanation at work. I didn't have time for the online English after work. So, I decided to get up at 5:30 every morning to do it. When I worked until 22:00 or even 23:00, I felt so fatigued with work and life. 

I went through those 7 weeks. And I keep reviewing it over and over again, taking my time to memorize living English I learned. 

I was feeling I hadn't done anything in 2019, but now, I accomplished one at least. Good job, me! 

I visited Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street again. Lights are increasing in number toward Christmas. The festive season is approaching... I was with the coworker.



December 2019

The cover design of Media Data 2020 got an award.

I had the first experience to teach Boom Research as a lecturer at the beginning of other division's meeting. It is the first presentation in front of everyone in my life, isn't it? 

She attended the meeting to assist me. When we got out of the room after the small seminar we did, she was like, it was perfect. I appreciate her words, and I believe what she said. While I was speaking at the room, I realized my passion and clear voice. I could appeal how practical the system is to people and explained how to operate it in plain words. Yes, it worked! 

Around the end of year, I feel like I achieved another something important in my stage. 

  

Champaigne gold lights got more and more luxurious.

This time, I worked from our office to Marunouchi Naka-Dori Street with my boss, and the new staff. Decorated city was full of joy. We all had a blast, walking along the avenue with brilliant trees.

In January 2020, I and she are going to attend the marketing research seminar for beginners at the boss's suggestion. We respect him, and it is fortunate to be given an opportunity to learn. 

Where am I going? She is smiling, yes, she is clever and can do anything. But I? Am I really able to become a marketing researcher? I'm not sure if I am talented for that business. I don't even know if I want to become. Phew! But I'll have to give it a try.


 I'm just going with the flow.
Thank you so much all of you for visiting my site.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!   Rose xxx