January 13, 2020

Winter Renaissance Center and plum market news from a lady in Detroit

Dear Lady in Detroit,

I really appreciate that you sent me such a beautiful picture of Renaissance Center, and season's greetings. Happy New Year to you, too!  My first week of the year was so hectic...
Now, looking at this picture, I am immersed in memories.



The snowflake motif is really stunning!

Across the Detroit river, I can see Windsor as if I were standing there and looking down the view in the twilight. It resonates with me.

And thank you for letting me know about plum market new in Detroit. I haven't been any of it in Michigan. Super! Yes, there is 'happy hour' as you say.

MOET&CHANDON vending machine!  Awesome💖

I found a wine bar of plum market on the net. It looks so fun💕 Have you experienced it already!?
It is in Ann Arbor, West Blooming field, and in Chicago, too. :o

Thank you so very much for keeping me posted.

Wishing you a happy and magical New Year! I hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best, Rose