February 15, 2020

Legendary Belgian chocolate CAFE~TASSE ❤︎ MINI TABLETTES / MINI BARS

Hello, everyone. :)   How did you spend your Valentine's Day?
Speaking of chocolate, Belgian chocolate is so special to me!

 
CAFE~TASSE   MINI TABLETTES / MINI BARS

It reminds me of a small soap provided as one of the amenities when I stayed at the hotel.
I am more of a chocolate bar lover than round one bite chocolate.


CAFE~TASSE means "coffee cup" in French.

An authentic piece of chocolate to accompany your everyday coffee.


Kraft paper wrapping is very hot with a classic design, isn't it!?

Artisanal chocolate made in the pure Belgian tradition from a nature-friendly material.


Which one should I taste this time?  It's a pleasant time.  My life is enriched by small chocolate bars.

I recommend CAFE~TASSE MINI TABLETTE / MINI BARS http://cafe-tasse.com to everyone.
It is a special premium chocolate for me❤︎

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Rose xx