May 24, 2020

The most delicious scorn in my life was found in the neighborhood.

I work in a metropolitan area, and when I see my friend, I always hang out in the center of Tokyo like Ginza, Roppongi, or Omotesando etc. So, it was a pleasant surprise to have found such a delicious scorn at the restaurant in my neighborhood.

Even if I don't go out on the train, I can have such a wonderful scorn. The best, in my life!

"Kitchen neco" is a house opening a beautiful restaurant on the first floor. I passed by the house attractively decorated with various flowers tended with great care when I went for a walk during stay-at-home order. Since then, I have been going there often to get my takeaway lunch.


The young couple offer daily scorns, too. I like plain scorn best. It is delicious as it is because it makes the most of the original taste of simple ingredients. Obviously good quality butter, and flower. Milky gentle flavor and refined butter taste. A little crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. How naturally good it is...! Oh, I love this scorn❤︎


I'd love to relax and taste it with clotted cream at the cafe house when it gets possible. I'll order tea with milk, too♪ Or sometimes wine!?

It takes a good 20 minutes to get there in hurried steps. Opened in March 2020, it's already a very popular cafe many people stand in line.

I have been working from home and in a suburb of Tokyo since the state of emergency over coronavirus. An opportunity like this is rare. I will enjoy this unique days until the end of May. 

Without going to the office, I have a lot of, a lot of clothes I don't wear. I realized that I don't need to buy clothes which I can't wear in this state. That is one of the things I learned from COVID-19 pandemic 2020. So dear everyone in the world, what are you aware of?