May 17, 2020

a quiet May flower in the woods【photographed by Collie】

As I have a walk in Tokyo, Collie has a walk in Michigan. That said, it got almost Summer in Tokyo! Alternatively, the climate in Michigan seems to be comfortable.

Collie got a new smartphone. He is an Android user like I am. Changed to a new model, a touch of his photograph was changed.


Different from a garden in Japan, a garden in the U.S. is very wide. When he says he goes for a walk, it means he walks along the path in the great nature, which is called garden, but for me, it is woods!

A single flower which name I don't even know. Though the white flower might not be luxurious, it is blooming gracefully.

I love his natural personality that finds such kind of hidden beautifulness in a great landscape. And I feel, photographs taken by him are manly.